Premium White Peony Tea
White Peony Tea is probably the most common white tea in the market and most widely loved white tea. White Peony Tea has a wide range of price in the market with huge quality differences. The White Peony Tea shown here is sourced by GreenValley Tea from the tea farmers in Fujian. You would find the White Peony Tea totally different from the widely available ones made in the large-scale industrialized way if you try it. The White Peony Tea is good for consumption in the current year of production but if stored for years, it would taste better.
White Peony tea contains a high amount of polyphenols making it a great ally to fight viruses, bacteria and other agents that may harm you.
White Peony Tea benefits
1. Boost Immune System
- This tea contains a high level of antioxidants, which naturally help strengthen your immune system. Which means bacteria and viruses may have a smaller chance of getting in your body.
- As this tea goes well with honeyed flavor, add a teaspoon of honey when treating a cold or flu. It will help you feel better.
- A healthy immune system also protects your body from damage and premature aging that free radicals may cause. So drink a cup of tea every day and have a healthy and nutritious day.
2. Stronger Heart
- A good white tea like this also contains antioxidants that strengthen your whole circulatory system. It helps both to lower your blood pressure as well as reduce bad cholesterol levels.
- It helps to prevent blood clotting that can lead to heart problems and stroke.
Remember to drink White Peony unsweetened for a healthy heart.
3. Healthy Stimulant
- White tea contains high level of caffeine, unlike coffee, it is released slowly into your bloodstream and has a longer lasting effect.
- White tea also contains theanine, a compound that accounts for the calming sensation that you feel when drinking this tea.
4. Burn Fat, Build Muscle
- If you want to become stronger and lose weight, white peony tea may help you out.
- Its stimulating action will not only keep your mind alert, but it also stimulates your metabolism. A faster metabolism helps you to process food faster and get rid of unwanted fats and waste from your body.
- Take this tea unsweetened as a hydrating drink for your daily workout. Or pair it with your healthy diet, its floral sweet flavor will add value to the food you eat.
5. Strengthen Bones
- Studies are starting to show that if you drink Bai Mu Dan tea on a regular basis, you may have stronger bones and reduce the risk of arthritis or osteoarthritis.
Flavor: Smooth and mellow, it is cucumber fresh with soft fruit notes and a lingering, sweet aftertaste.
Steep for 15 sec for the 1st brew, increase steeping time for the subsequent brew. Stands up to 3 brew.
FREE SHIPPING for any purchase above $60, flat fee shipping rate @ $5 for order below $60. Once order is placed, it will take approx. 3-5 working days to arrived at your door step.